I am pretty much the fattest I can get. in one aspect I am glad my brother and his pregnant wife are gone, now i don’t have to deal with huge, calorie loaded food. ALL THE TIME. I am going to be so fat. I am fat. I had a small black plum this morning. 12 calories. and then creamer/sugar/shit in a small cup of coffee. 75 calories. soooooooooooooooooooo….I refuse to eat the rest fo the day. the day will equal out to 87 calories. WOOOOOOOOHHHH!! okay. so. I haven’t worked out in 4 days. this is ridiculous. NEVER, EVER….go two days in a row without working out. AHHHH. I have 5 different work out/yoga/ballet videos, and I decided that every morning after I wake up, I shall do one. you shoudl excersize EVERY SINGLE DAY. melt the fat. just do it. force yourself. please. and I will too. <3
last night was a disaster. my brother and his pregnant wife are in town. they got here last night. and they ordered 3 large pizzas, I wasn’t going to have any. then they started making a deal out of it, so I said I’d have one. and I had a skinny slice. then another skinny slice. and then a THIRD slice. the third one was a little bigger. but THREE!?!?!?! are you kidding? I’m never going to make my goal. I am fasting today. hopefully tomorrow as well. if not I’ll have some cucumber slices. thank God for negative calorie intake. I haven’t worked out in three days. and I am litterally HUGE. no, I am a BEACHED WHALE. I’m in a size 5 right now. I can squeeze my fat ass into a 3, but it just looks gross. I look gross, it’s all just so disgusting. I avoid mirrors. I want to smile at myself when I look into a mirror and be happy with what I see. I don’t have an ugly face, but it’s not pretty either. I think I’d look so much better thin again. my cheeks are disgusting, lard filled, jelly pouches. I WANT IT ALL GONE. I am 5’7” and I SHOULD NOT be this FAT. 105- here I come!
STAY STRONG MY LOVES. <3
1. Drink plenty of water.
2. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a beggar.
3. Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less food that is manufactured in plants.
4. Live with the 3 E’s - Energy, Enthusiasm and Empathy
5. Play more games.
6. Read more books than you did in 2009.
7. Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day.
8. Sleep for 7 hours.
9. Take a 10-30 minutes walk daily. And while you walk, smile.
10. Don’t compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
11. Don’t have negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment.
12. Don’t over do. Keep your limits.
13. Don’t take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
14. Don’t waste your precious energy on gossip.
15. Dream more while you are awake.
16. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
17. Forget issues of the past. Don’t remind your partner with his/her mistakes of the past. That will ruin your present happiness.
18. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Don’t hate others.
19. Make peace with your past so it won’t spoil the present.
20. No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
21. Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn. Problems are simply part of the curriculum that appear and fade away like algebra class but the lessons you learn will last a lifetime.
22. Smile and laugh more.
23. You don’t have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
24. Call your family often.
25. Each day give something good to others.
26. Forgive everyone for everything.
27. Spend time with people over the age of 70 & under the age of 6.
28. Try to make at least three people smile each day.
29. What other people think of you is none of your business.
30. Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will. Stay in touch.
31. Do the right thing!
32. Get rid of anything that isn’t useful, beautiful or joyful.
33. However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
34. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
35. The best is yet to come.
36. Your Inner most is always happy. So, be happy.
I just really needed this today. And it popped up as a reblog. My blog knows.
too much for my belly. and too many calories. but I feel lie I want more, even though I’m going to explode. >.< WTF
I want a damn mango already.